Mevagissey Harbour Trustees (MHT) have never operated public conveniences.
In 1935 MHT granted a lease to Cornwall Council at a peppercorn rent to operate the East Quay facility as a public convenience, failing which the property would revert to MHT. In 2011 the Council closed the facility and tried to sell it at auction, without notifying us. Fortunately their lack of title resulted in the property reverting to us.
The situation is similar with regard to the West Quay convenience, but in this case after closure the Council sublet the facility to Mevagissey Parish Council, who now maintain it.